Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Night Shower

After about 8 months of talking about starting a blog, I have now actually done it. Thanks to my wonderful neighbor Holly, I am now getting into the 21st century and joining the Blog world.

So, my first post is going to be one of my showers my wonderful friends threw for me. This first shower was a dessert shower at Jade's house. It was perfect for me...desserts and MILK! What more can a girl ask for?

My lovely hostesses.



The dessert table...complete with cookies on top of shot glasses of milk.



My first shot



Satisfied customer!



And my wonderful hostess gift....a BOB! Because of THIS I will look like this in no time....



Watch out Waco!

1 comment:

Sally said...

genny, you are TOO FUNNY! girl, you ARE gonna look like that in no time bc you already have abs of steel!!! ha ha.
and i L-O-V-E your blog!!! YAY!!!!! So excited about your blog!!! seeing you makes me miss you so much!!!
xoxo!!